Join us as a Junior Digital Media Buyer and navigate the ever-changing landscape of digital advertising. Our team values strategic thinking and precision. In this role, you’ll collaborate with other digital media buyers and manage multiple media profiles and client advertising accounts. But it’s more than just execution – you’ll also provide vital recommendations, statistics, and data. By working closely with our creative team, you’ll ensure the success of each project.
We are committed to professional growth, offering personalized guidance and data-driven insights to foster your rapid career advancement. Our forward-thinking team thrives on collaboration, enabling you to evolve both analytically and creatively. If you’re a proactive individual with a knack for digital media and marketing, GVN Marketing offers the platform and resources you need. Seize this chance to be a crucial player in the digital advertising space.
- Responsible for digital media buying & account optimizations on different platforms (Meta and/or Google)
- Brainstorm with team members to strategize a creative plan to optimize and improve marketing campaigns.
- Manage creative strategies according to each client’s KPI needs
- Responsible for Ads Manager, Business Manager, and relevant social media advertising tools especially Facebook
- Monitor ad delivery, measure and analyze results (stats & data) to determine where optimizations and improvements are needed
- Make assumptions and execute necessary actions without supervision
- Responsible and control the budget for buying digital media skillfully.
- Maintain a positive attitude and willingness to partner with team members to achieve overall team goals
- Monitor campaigns and associated metrics on a daily basis to ensure campaign profitability, including metrics associated with the campaign (i.e. CPC, CPM, and CTR), and monetization performance
Requirements and skills:
- Minimum 1 years experience in Digital Media Buying or any related fields
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work effectively in a ridiculously funny environment
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and other advertising platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google, etc.)
- Experience using various analytics software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English
- Talent for playing ping-pong or babyfoot tables is a plus
- Keen eye for detail and organization skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience in team management will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in LINE Ads, Twitter Ads, and TikTok Ads is a plus
- DJ talent to help create our office epic music playlist is a plus
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
Why join GVN Marketing
- Enjoyable and creative team
- Good personal life / work balance
- Hybrid work model
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Continuous training and career growth
- Unlimited coffee, tea and beverage provided in the office
- Ping pong and babyfoot table in the office
- Opportunity to gain exciting new experiences every day
- Office with one of the best 180° views of Bangkok
- Office only 100m from BTS Chong Nonsi
- We are a team of fun-loving, creative people who are professional, talented and efficient
To apply for this position, please send your CV and/or portfolio to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.