Front End Developer will be responsible for creating and/or optimize website, or other interactive media for different formats like desktops and mobile phones, collaborating with the GVN Marketing team to gather requirements from users before designing ideas that can be communicated using storyboards, processing flows or sitemaps, and also creating the design and layout of a website or web pages.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets
- Creating from scratch to complete e-commerce website
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Testing and improving the design of the website
- Concevoir l'imagerie visuelle des sites web et veiller à ce qu'elle soit conforme à l'image de marque des clients.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user
- Expérience en tant que développeur frontal, concepteur de sites web, concepteur UI/UX, ou toute autre expérience connexe.
- Experience using various website design software and/or platforms (Wix, Shopify, WordPress, etc.)
- Strong understanding of wireframe tools
- Good understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) principles and good practice.
- Good communication in Thai and English
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Expert knowledge of design software (Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Figma, etc.)
- Responsible, punctual, agile, thoughtful, creative, and positive thinking
- Experience with AR/VR is a strong advantage
Why join GVN Marketing
- Enjoyable and creative team
- Good personal life / work balance
- Hybrid work model
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Continuous training and career growth
- Unlimited coffee, tea and beverage provided in the office
- Ping pong and babyfoot table in the office
- Opportunity to gain exciting new experiences every day
- Office with one of the best 180° views of Bangkok
- Office only 100m from BTS Chong Nonsi
- We are a team of fun-loving, creative people who are professional, talented and efficient
To apply for this position, please send your CV and/or portfolio to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.