Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions :
Prices and Payments
- We are proud to ensure that the price on the contract and/or invoice of the beneficiary is always in the same currency as the beneficiary’s business sector, unless otherwise specifically indicated on the contract and/or invoice.
- Monthly payments and or subscription payments made by the beneficiary for GVN Marketing services must be made only by a credit card issued in the same currency as the beneficiary’s business sector. If payment is made with a credit card registered outside the beneficiary’s business sector and/or in a different currency than the beneficiary’s business sector, currency conversion fees may apply.
- If the beneficiary chooses to pay per transfer, any currency conversion fees that may apply are to be paid by the beneficiary.
- A written notice of at least 60 days is required to terminate the contract unless otherwise prescribed by local laws applicable to the beneficiary’s business sector. The notice can be sent by postal mail or email. During this period, all applicable fees will continue to be charged to the beneficiary.
- In case of default of payment to GVN Marketing or a third party, services will cease immediately and without notice.
GVN Marketing’s Liability
- GVN Marketing cannot be held responsible for errors, bugs, algorithms, technical changes and/or changes in the beneficiary’s usage policy and/or platforms used to perform its work.
- GVN Marketing will provide appropriate technical assistance if possible, based on its skills. Fees may apply.
Compliance and Legality
- It is the beneficiary’s responsibility to ensure that the proposed and published content is compliant and legal for its operating region.
- A reevaluation of GVN Marketing fees may be necessary during the contract if the beneficiary’s goals were to change and/or if the workload was increased by the beneficiary, voluntarily or involuntarily.
- None of the services will be refundable once work has commenced.
Protection of Personal Data
- The beneficiary’s account information and those collected by GVN Marketing will not be used for purposes other than yours and those of your business and are, of course, confidential.
The beneficiary may have access to exclusive, private and/or confidential information (“Confidential Information”) of the partner. Confidential Information refers to any non-public information related to the partner’s business operations, including, but not limited to, all financial aspects, investments, operational, personal, commercial, marketing, management and statistical information of the partner, as well as all trade secrets, customer lists or partner pricing information. The nature of the information and the mode of disclosure are such that a reasonable person would understand it to be confidential. The beneficiary may not, in any way, directly or indirectly, use for its personal benefit, disclose or communicate in any way any confidential information. The beneficiary will protect this information and treat the confidential information strictly. This provision will remain in effect after the termination of this agreement. Upon termination of this agreement, the beneficiary will return to the partner all physical or electronic confidential information and any other items that have been used, created, or controlled by the partner during the term of this agreement.
- At the end or in case of termination of the contract, GVN Marketing undertakes to withdraw from all of the beneficiary’s accounts within 48 business hours. Only GVN Marketing is authorized to perform this action on Meta accounts. If the beneficiary removes GVN Marketing’s access to its Meta accounts, fees may be applied to cover the costs associated with any technical complications that may arise.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
- GVN Marketing reserves the right to modify its terms and conditions without notice.
Disputes and Conflict Resolution
- The parties agree to make reasonable efforts to resolve any disputes through informal means before pursuing legal action.
GVN Marketing’s Commitment
- GVN Marketing is committed to providing its services with diligence and competence to assist the beneficiary in achieving its online marketing goals.
We hope that these terms and conditions clarify our respective obligations and allow you to work with us with confidence.
We will be happy to contribute to your success by providing our expertise.